Sale of a business complex for the running of the hotel business called Hotel Sollievo Terme in Viale Stazione 113 in Montegrotto Terme and made up of:
- Real estate: Thermal hotel developed on seven floors above ground, with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, thermal treatment department, SPA, wellness center and a large outdoor area with bar, identified in the land registry as follows: Nceu Montegrotto Terme (PD) Viale Stazione 113 Plan T-1-2-3, sheet 7, cadastral map 54, sub 1 stapled with sheet 8, cadastral map 416, Cat. D/2, rent Euro 153,310.00.
- Movable goods instrumental to the exercise of the activity: complete hotel equipment and furnishings already present within the structure as per the relative inventory
- Goodwill: as per the company branch's appraisal report
- Licences: existing licenses and authorizations required in the exercise of the hotel business, food and drink administration, spa treatment business and closely related activities.
03/13/2023: It should be noted that following episodes of vandalism there are differences between what is indicated in the appraisal and the actual state of the places.
Among the company contracts that will be transferred, and attributable to Bankruptcy no. 81/2021, there is the contract for the supply of the thermal waters of the supplier dr. Marco Razzino, appointed custodian of the related mining concession called "Umiliana".
The successful tenderer will be obliged to take over the building surveillance contract stipulated with the proceeding creditor with Civis Spa and to refund the amount of 50% of the installation costs to the procedure.
From the documentation section, download the following documents:
- Notice of sale and Form A
- Company appraisal and attachments
- Property appraisal_09.1.2018
- Attachments Property appraisal_09.1.2018 First Part
- Property appraisal_09.1.2018 Second Part
- Property appraisal report Arch. Fontana
- Civis contract