Sale of a company branch also known as the "5-star Gartour Service" including all the assets organized for the activity of travel agency and tourism composed of the assets summarily indicated below, used for the exercise of the business company, HTS is the owner;
- furniture, machinery and equipment
- existing employment relationships at the date of signing the deed;
- active contractual relationships;
- intellectual and industrial property rights (including trademarks, companies, signs, domain names, databases and other property rights);
- contracts for the use of the management and accounting information system;
Auction starting price equal to the estimated price € 1.344.652,00 plus charges and fees.
In order to attend the auction it is necessary to register on the website www.industrialdiscount.com following the instructions indicated and also to send an irrevocable purchase offer, by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt or by hand, to the head office of IT Auction Srl (in a closed envelope and without any sign of recognition).
not later than the 29th of july 2019 at 12.00
The Legal receiver announce the validity of a business lease contract, with deadline extended to the 30th of September 2019, between the Company in Agreement and the third Company, which has a right of first refusal to purchase or rent the business branch to be exercised in the forms and terms indicated in the rental contract.
If the company branch, as provided by the aforementioned rental contract, were awarded to a subject other than a renter at the end of the competitive auction, the rental contract will be automatically terminated at the time of the transfer and the latter will have to release all the assets held for rent within three days from the date of the dissolution.
For futher information about the company branch being sold and how to present the offer, download from the documentation section:
- Notice and sale regulation
- Form A) Irrevocable purchase offer
- First HTS Perimeter Branch Report
- Estimation report
- Excerpt of Assev Report pp 83-84