Gluing line for the continuous production of thermal insulating sandwich panels.
TECHNICAL PRODUCTION CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SYSTEM.
- Production of panels with variable thickness of 50 mm. at 200 mm.
- Measure coil width mm. 1223.
- Maximum daily productivity with 5 workers engaged in shift of 8 hours: 1,000 square meters. of panels.
- 50 q.li coil holder structure with hoist;
- 50 q.li coil holder structure with floor support;
- Plate insertion table;
- Glue spreading system;
- Cutter with double hot wire knife;
- Table unloading line;
- Pneumatic equipment with suction cups for moving the panel out;
- Strapping machine for manual tying of manufactured articles.
The plant is sold as a result of changes in production strategies decided by the seller and has recently been completely modernized and overhauled.
All components, electrical and oil-pneumatic devices as well as mechanical parts have been replaced with new equipment.
The loading bearing frame, the infrastructures and the work surfaces of the machine are made of painted galvanized steel and have also been modernized.
It is therefore possible to speak of a machine that has just come out of the testing period.
The seller has full technical and operational knowledge to accompany the future purchaser in learning and putting it into production. The seller is available to provide specific professional training and operational knowledge and assist the seller in assembly the plant. These services are not included and must be agreed separately.
Download the plant layout and technical report from the lot documentation section.
Download the list of goods inlcuded in the lot