COURT OF VERONA Bankruptcy n. 53/2018 R. F.
PLEASE NOTE: THE DEADLINE FOR THE COLLECTION OF INTEREST, FIXED ON 30/9, IS POSTPONED TO 12/10/2019
Invitation to present expressions of interest for the sale of the company owned by the bankrupt company located in Ronco all'Adige (VR). The sales company deals with the production and marketing of clothing and knitwear.
The perimeter of the company being sold is indicated in the company lease agreement of 3.11.2015 and the subsequent integration of 02.28.2019, as better indicated also in the appraisal report prepared on 04.49.2019, which will be made available on site of data room and which includes, in particular:
- Machinery, generic plants, electronic office machines, internal means of transport and all other movable property necessary for the operation of the rented company, as identified and described in the aforementioned report;
- manufacturing permits, other licenses, know-how, as well as all that integrates the company, owned or in the legal and legitimate availability of the grantor, including the registered trademark;
- contracts stipulated for the operation of the leased company, in particular those of insurance, while those for work with employees are excluded, since they are the subject of a procedure - agreed with the trade unions - for the collective dismissal of the same
- The company activity is currently carried out within a building owned by the bankrupt company, on which there is a loan agreement which provides for the possibility of freeing it in the case of sale of the company.
Consequently, it should be noted that it is possible to evaluate offers that also include the purchase of the property in which the business is currently carried out. Alternatively, in the event that an offer that only involves the purchase of the company is assessed as an improvement, it cannot however provide for the use of the property or the lease of the same, which will then be sold with a separate procedure competitive.
Expressions of interest (see attached draft of the request for access to the data room and confidentiality commitment) must be addressed to the PEC of the Procedure email@example.com within and not later than the 30/09/2019.
For the aforementioned purposes it will be possible to access in advance the general information relating to the Procedure, through a "virtual data room" which will be prepared with the assistance of the IT AUCTION company from 1/10/2019 to 31/10/2019 and to which they can access virtually with independent confidential credentials
Register to the website end from the documentation section download:
- Bando di vendita (Notice of sale)
- Virtual Data Room regulation
- Liquidation Program
- Stizzoli bankruptcy judgment