If you are new to our website don’t worry, taking part in an auction is quick and easy. All you have to do is follow a few simple steps:
REGISTER TO OUR WEBSITE. IT’S FREE!
Click on the button REGISTER FREE that you find on the top right corner of the page and insert your email and a password. You will receive an email with the link to validate your registration.
Here you go! Now you can browse our website and access all the auction information, documentation and use the watchlist section.
To take part in an auction we will ask you to complete your registration with the data necessary for invoice purposes.
FINDING AN AUCTION:
There are 3 ways of making a research on our webpage:
- Keyword or auction code. Type in the bar on the top of the page the object of your search (when the results appear you can use the filters you find on the left side of the page);
- Category from the menu bar;
- Region rom the link in the home page..
You can ask for further information by sending an e-mail to the auction contact person indicating the auction code and lot number.
HOW TO PLACE A BID:
- Login (if you haven’t done it yet, complete your registration with the information required)
- Go to the auction page
Pay the deposit (via Credit Card or Wire Transfer)
Once you are authorized to take part in the auction the button “BID NOW” will appear in the lot page next to the lot image. Click on “BID NOW” type in your offer (remember to avoid using dots or commas), flag the Terms and Condition box and click again on “BID NOW”
You will receive an email:
- For confirmation of successful offer
- Each time your offer is outbid
- Each time the proxy bid is outbid
There are two ways of making offers:
- Static Bid: you manually place one bid at a time;
- Proxy Bid: you can insert the maximum amount you are willing to offer and the Proxy Bid will raise the bids (applying the minimum raise) each time your previous offer is outbid until it reaches the maximum bid you have previously set.
END OF AUCTION, WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WIN AN AUCTION:
In case of win please wait for the confirmation email and the email containing the payment notes and the payment details.
Attached to the commission payment note you will also find some useful information about the post-auction procedure.
*for more detailed information please read our F.A.Q. page
If you need support using our website you can access our chat service from the bottom right corner.
(Monday thru Friday 9 – 13 14 – 18)